Re: Pismo /etc/fstab install problem

Subject: Re: Pismo /etc/fstab install problem
From: Josh Davidson (josdav@tfn.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 13:22:14 MDT

jonathan,
here's an fstab i think will work with your config:

/dev/hda11 / ext2 defaults 0 0
/dev/hde /cd iso9660 noauto,user 0 0
/dev/hda13 /usr ext2 defaults 0 0
/dev/hda14 /home ext2 defaults 0 0
/dev/hda10 /mnt hfs defaults 0 0
/dev/hda12 swap swap sw 0 0

btw, i have xfree86 4.01 and kde2 working on my pismo now. let me know if
you need any assistance getting X working.