Re: Installation Problems w/ Package Dependencies

Subject: Re: Installation Problems w/ Package Dependencies
From: perry phillips (pm_perry@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 15:15:02 MDT

I don't understand what you are doing here. Are you trying to
install one package at a time? You need to boot from the YDL CD by
holding down the "c" key on restart--with the YDL cd in the internal
cd drive. Then go through the installation for "home",
"workstation", or whatever. I hope I'm wrong about my reading of
your message. But if you're not getting any responses, it is because
it is so vague.

regards,
perry