Re: Writing HFS partitions?

Subject: Re: Writing HFS partitions?
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 10:55:20 MST

Hmm... I was under the impression pdisk couldn't write HFS partitions... did I
miss something?
::doh:: just reread my post and realized I was unclear - I want to shrink a 1GB
Mac partition to 300MB Mac and 700MB Linux.
Will try HDT this evening for the Mac portion.

On 12/12/00 at 1:08 AM, hollis+@andrew.cmu.edu (Hollis R Blanchard) wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Sam Moore wrote:
>
> > Anybody know a utility - Mac or Linux - that will let me repartition the Mac
> > portion of a disk without reformatting? I've got about 500MB sitting on
there
> > could really use...
>
> pdisk and parted should work... I'd recommend using parted, which is
> considerably newer and less buggy.
>
> -Hollis

Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>
dba Windhorse Studio * Maps & Information Design

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet)
For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org
Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into
emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."