Re: ettercap anyone?

Subject: Re: ettercap anyone?
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 17:00:58 MST

I should add that I am working on this project with one of the members
of the Computer department, since the others don't seem to want to
listen! We have gone to the admins several times and requested that they
not switch to the new server until they can support secure connections.
They haven't listened so now one of their own is showing them why they
need to by scamming their own password. don't worry I won't do anything
against anyone but myself. That should scare them enough that if I got
my own password, I could get theirs (and by getting my own password I
mean with documentation as to how it was done using packet sniffing, not
simply by saying this is my password and look it works!This is a multi
faceted job being undertaken by the CS dept, a few students, and one of
the computer department who helps maintain the schools systems,
including email!