Fwd: kernel argument values for YDL2.1 / Wallstreet 233

Subject: Fwd: kernel argument values for YDL2.1 / Wallstreet 233
From: Gordon Neault (gordo-x@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 09:02:55 MST

As per a correct message posted earlier:
Vmode refers to a video mode.
My comments (previous message and below) refer to video depth.
therefore correct syntax would be something like:
vmode:10;15
(video mode 10, depth 15 = 16 bit = thousands of colors)
rather than the examples I gave below.
Begin forwarded message: