Re: Problems with a Pismo

Subject: Re: Problems with a Pismo
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 12:08:51 MST

Well my Pismo (same specs as yours) has 192meg in it running YDL 2.1
(and a whole variety of kernels have been used over the last two months,
from the original 2.4.10-12a through a custom 2.4.12 devel kernel I've
been using to port to another board). I've never seen the problems you
describe. The only things I can think of is to question if you were
using a static strap when you had your machine open to swap memory
around, or whether or no you moved the HD in the process and made the
connection flaky.
        G++