Install Help

Subject: Install Help
From: Joe Villari (joev_nylxs@pipeline.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 11:30:18 MST

I'm trying to install YDL 2.1 on a TI PowerBook, 30gb, 512mb of ram
and 667mHz. This machine has one HD and has been partitioned right
down the middle with MAC OS 9.2.1 on a HFS partition and the other
was "unallocated" as per the installation guide booklet.

I rebooted to MAC OS, no problem. Inserted the YDL CD restarted into
YDL. The GUI interface never shows up, no big deal. As I begin the
setup using the default installation I receive "The installer was
unable to mount the CD/DVD" error.

What gives? How do I fix this?

Thanks
Joe