Re: Install Help

Subject: Re: Install Help
From: C.L. Simco (clsimco@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 19:36:35 MST

Hi,

I'm pretty new to YDL, and have received some excellent help here,
so I would give you my VERY limited experience, with that caveat..

I had the same problem at first, on my B+W G3, and so I tried some of
the different install options. After inserting the YDL CD, as soon as
the
the prompt appears, hit TAB. You will get other boot options on the
screen.
The only one that worked for me was:

install-gui-kernal22

I have installed/ re-installed, a couple of times now and this is the
only one
that let me go though the process to completion. Right now I'm still
having
problems with CD Player and Modem recognition, so this is all I can
offer.
Perhaps someone more experienced will be of more help/ have a better
solution.

Good Luck, enjoy........

CL