Re: Waking up a Pismo PowerBook?

Subject: Re: Waking up a Pismo PowerBook?
From: Scott Frankel (leknarf@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 10:22:39 MDT

If you get any info on waking a sleeping Pismo, I'd be very interested
as well.

I'm also running YDL2.0 on a Pismo. The one thing I've learned so
far is never let the thing go to sleep! Not exactly convenient for a
laptop.

On a related not, whenever my machine crashes (from sleeping, lack
of battery juice, &c.), the clock gets reset to 1904. Have you found
a way to reset the system clock under Linux? "Date -set" works
only until a reboot. It'd be nice not to have to go back into MacOS
just to set the clock.

Thanks
Scott