Helpful or not? (was Screen resolution problems)

Subject: Helpful or not? (was Screen resolution problems)
From: Jamin "W." Collins (jcollins@asgardsrealm.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 11:14:44 MDT

On 26 Jun 2001 09:22:57 +0400, Brian Durant wrote:
> I'm not sure that you will get any answers on this list. It seems like they
> can't be bothered with Linux newbies, unlike other "general" lists like Red
> Hat. That's what a general list is for guys!
We are well aware of this. As a matter of fact, the list has been quite
helpful for many individuals. A lack of response usually indicates that
the people reading your message don't know how to help you. As a matter
of practice you don't normally find everyone that doesn't know how to
help an individual posting a messages just to say "Sorry no idea".
Thus, the lack of a response.

Jamin W. Collins