RE: How do I setup ftp server? (was "Help please")

Subject: RE: How do I setup ftp server? (was "Help please")
From: Randy Sunderland (randydci@dci-press.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 12:15:53 MDT

>Sorry to sound like a smart-ass, but you've provided *ZERO* info
>other than a request to
>"Please hold my hand." Ya gotta take some initiative if you're gonna
>mess w/ Linux.

Gee, Pete, I'm sorry, but you are a smart-#**! Take a look at how Sam
handled the question. His answer was concise, and added useful
information that I found very helpful, even though I didn't ask the
question. Thanks Sam!

>Also notice how I changed the subject line to something a little more
>useful. That especially helps when you, or someone else, is searching.

This is a good comment. Use the subject line, it helps filter out the
information I am not interested in.

As a lurker, the answers to questions are invaluable in my quest to
get linux, especially yellow dog, up and howling on my server.
Thanks.

--
Randy Sunderland
Webmaster - always in training