Re: Purchase YDL 2.0 from CompUSA? NEVER!

Subject: Re: Purchase YDL 2.0 from CompUSA? NEVER!
From: BX (Bitch_Trix@mac.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 16:05:50 MDT

At 13:02 -0700 05/29/01, Pete Peters wrote:
><rant>
>I have only been in *ONE* CompUSA (in Cupertino, CA....hmmmmm..) that
>enthusiastically embraced Apple's Store-Within-A-Store concept. The
>rest, especially here in the Seattle, WA area, give it lip-service if
>not outright disdain. Yes, I plan to purchase YDL 2.0, but from a store
>that deserves my business. IMHO, CompUSA does not.
></rant>

Yeah, I hope they bring in a Apple Store like they are rolling out
elsewhere here in Seattle. I will be the first to throw in resumes
left and right to work there. Whatever it takes...

Beat other candidates up, take out kneecaps, death threats, holding
their goldfish hostage.... whatever it takes 8-P

(said with tounge firmly in cheek)

--
Sq