Re: Printing woes (lpd causes kernal panic - machine check)

Subject: Re: Printing woes (lpd causes kernal panic - machine check)
From: Stephen Paullada (stevep1@primenet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 13:15:11 MST

Thanks for the info Hollis! The serial port on the 8500 for the printer is
tty01. Where all do I need to put this info? It seems there are several
"tools" for setting up the printer. Do they all need to be configured?
I've muddled about with this for hours now and the machine still crashes
when lpd starts. Am I not looking in the right place? TIA
- Steve