Expectations - or hopes (was several other subjects)

Subject: Expectations - or hopes (was several other subjects)
From: Donn Tarris (donntarris@telus.net)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 11:31:35 MST

> ...whine about something that was unrealistic ('I expected an interface
> tie everything together and make the server set up easier')...

If your quote is correct, all the user was asking for was to make setup
"easier"...

I had a entire article written here, but thought otherwise. Instead,

There's no real use in preaching to the converted. If you want to grow
your religion, political party, computer OS, you have to convert the
"whiners". Patience is the way with most.

"Whiners, keep whinin'. Sometimes there's a response we can all use!

Cheers folks, back to sorting out OS X now.

Donn