Re: bootx hangs

Subject: Re: bootx hangs
From: Richard McLaren (richard_mclaren2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 07:15:21 MDT

Lathe:

Download the installer from the YDL site. Both installers are here:

    http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/resources/errata_ydl20.shtml

Older Macs have a problem with the installer on the YDL 2.0 CD.

Your other problem should go away after running the downloaded installer,
though it may take a couple of attempts to complete the full installation.

Richard