Re: Can anyone help?

Subject: Re: Can anyone help?
From: Brian L. Friesen (bfriesen@visual-image.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 18:15:52 MDT

>I ended up using an IDE HDD instead of
>SCSI, Virtual Memory off. I don't remember if your
>monitor makes the supported list, so try an Apple
>monitor or just a smaller one. Partitioning the HDD is
>critical, too.

Thanks for your response, George.

If this is the case, that my hard drive and my monitor will not work
(don't have another monitor and don't have another hard drive) than I
am afraid that it is YDL which will not make the cut.

I will have to find another solution and get my money back. They make
it sound like you just install the software and away you go. Guess I
should have gone with a Cobalt Cube.

Thanks again.

Brian

--