Re: No Graphical Installation Yellowdog Linux?

Subject: Re: No Graphical Installation Yellowdog Linux?
From: Darin Lang (darin@flashcom.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 21:04:07 MST

That doesn't work because OS 9 won't let me run the earlier version of Drive
Setup. I just tried it.

Does anyone know which component it is that doesn't recognize my hard drive?
I was thinking that if it was just the installer then I could perhaps bypass
RPM and install from the command line

Darin Lang mailto:darin@flashcom.net
My Web Sites: http://ChandelierShop.com
http://KodiakLodge.com