Re: contour design unimouse on '99 G3 pbook w/YDLCS 1.1

Subject: Re: contour design unimouse on '99 G3 pbook w/YDLCS 1.1
From: David Covin (david@drozd.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 11:28:48 MST

Dan Burcaw <dburcaw@terraplex.com> writes:

>The unimouse should work fine with the stock 2.2.6 kernel.

Excellent! An encouraging answer.

Is there anything special I should have to do to make it work? During
the Yellowdog install, we didn't get any USB-related keyboard or mouse
options, though a USB keyboard and the unimouse were plugged in. The
mouse works fine under the MacOS, but under Linux it doesn't seem to be
recognized at all. Is it supposed to be recognized?

-David Covin
david@drozd.uchicago.edu