Re: bulletin boards

Subject: Re: bulletin boards
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 23:02:01 MST

At 10:38 AM +0000 3/15/2000, Jo Mitchell wrote:

>He reackoned Ultimate BBS was good too but they are moving to
>remote-only hosting which may not be such a good thing.

Just to follow up on this, I've been talking to the UBBS folks, and
they made it clear to me the remote hosting is a SECOND product line,
not one replacing the existing software. they plan on carrying them
both forward in parallel.

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"