Re: fdisk install probs

Subject: Re: fdisk install probs
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 22:56:09 MST

FWIW I had the exact same error when installing onto my PowerBase 200.
After a couple of times I just ignored the error, shut the power off,
restarted it & installed - the partition table was written despite the
reported error and it works just fine.

--
---
Ed & Laura Jaeger

If you continue to think the way you've always thought, you will continue to get what you've always got.