Re: install image

Subject: Re: install image
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 09:20:33 MDT

Hmmm...

I just used the image file with no special options. The disk label is
"YellowDog_Install" (I did not give it thhis name) and the root
directory contains the following:

COPYING
CREDITS
doc
install
misc
ppc
README
RedHat
RPM-PGP-KEY

The items in ALL CAPS are text files, the rest are directories. This
disk mounts under MacOS just by sticking it in the CD drive. Any chance
you made an HFS CD? This would NOT work for an install.

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

-- Plato