Re: Apache as a proxy server

Subject: Re: Apache as a proxy server
From: Brian Mayton (bmayton@mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 18:33:55 MST

Yes, I'm using the YDL-supplied Apache, and I'm pretty sure the mod_proxy
isn't there.

If I do compile my own, are there good instructions for upgrading somewhere?
I am currently using it pretty heavily and can't afford to have it down for
long.

Couldn't I just download the correct binary and install *just* mod_proxy?
If so, which binary do I need (I didn't see any PPC binaries at apache.org)
and which files do I need to install/where do I put them?