RE: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????

Subject: RE: Will we be able to update to YDL 2 ????
From: Balatro 28 (balatro28@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 11:34:25 MDT

Sadly, its situations such as the one that Pete suggests that keeps me relatively well paid and in a job.  Mind you, it also keeps me on the edge of insanity.  We won't discuss my attempt a fixing OWA and applying an SP to Exchange this weekend :)

One of these days, I'll abandon MS for OSX, *nix or get into another line of work entirely :)