PPP on a Development Install?

Subject: PPP on a Development Install?
From: Michael Tucker (mtucker@eecs.harvard.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 21:54:17 MDT

Hi,

   First off, thanks to the folks at Terrasoft for being so helpful in the
past couple of days... I really appreciate it!

   I just did a Development Station install of YDL and can't find pppd, or
any of the other ppp tools. Am I missing something or are they just not
installed? Rather than pull them down from the CD or deal with getting
them transferred from another machine, is there a better install package
that will give me gcc/g++ etc, and also the ppp setup. I would assume
Everything would do... but I figured I should check before I wipe my drive
and install again. If it doesn't get installed even then, would my best
option be to scour the Tasy Morsels CD or go online for the latest
package?

Thanks!
Mike