Re: Linux Boot Floppy?

Subject: Re: Linux Boot Floppy?
From: Tommy Young (tommyyoung@mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 10:58:24 MST

This is not wwxactly solving your problem but I had this problem before
except with a pmac 8600. I had to disconnect the internal hd until after the
system looked for drives at boot. I put in a second hd with a system
installed from another machine, and botted of it, then reformated the
internal drive.
Tommy